Career Center @ HMGU
The Career Center as the central contact point for postdocs and graduate students will offer an integral career orientation portfolio.
The Career Center Team offers innovative short formats such as flexible individual consultation sessions, walk-ins, meetups with peers, webinars and online career resources helping to develop a career roadmap with clear options
- With the development of an individual career development plan, young scientists will be supported to gain a clear picture of personal strengths, values, interests and information regarding various career paths.
- The Career Center at Helmholtz Zentrum München has been established as part of the Helmholtz Initiative "Helmholtz Career Development Centers for Researchers (HCDCR)" of the Helmholtz Association.
HMGU CAREER CENTER WALK-IN SERVICE – no appointment necessary
- The Career Center invites all graduate students and postdocs to the walk-in services. Meet one of the career consultants on a first-come, first-serve basis to have quick questions answered or to receive guidance on the following: career decision making / chances and opportunities in academia / career and job exploration / CV or resume and cover letter writing / interview preparation & negotiation / career Q&A: career related questions
- Thursdays: 2:30 - 4:30 pm
- Location: Building 33, room 102
- email: careercenternoSp@email@example.com
Spring @ Career Center
Spring has arrived and is bringing a full shipload of career-related topics like career decision making, professional status check or Q&A mentoring with HR Development. Dates and more information.