HELENA – an investment in the future
The Graduate School Environmental Health serves as an ideal career springboard through excellent research, training and networks. More...
Helmholtz Zentrum München presents Campus Movie Night
“Bride of Frankenstein”
October 24, at 5:30 pm
"Career Options in Science Management"
Dr. Thomas Koch
November 4, 2019, 1:00 -3:00 pm
December 11-13, 2019
Alte Essigmanufaktur, Hotel Michaelis, Leipzig
PD Dr. med Andreas Lechner
"Incentives versus reason - Why it is so difficult to improve human health through science"
October 15, 2019, 3:30 - 5:00...
HELENA provides exceptional opportunities for graduate students:
- Doctoral work in interdisciplinary research teams at one of the leading centers for health and environment research
- Intensive scientific training in one of the eight thematic fields
- Translational projects with close links between basic and clinical research
- Access to state-of-the-art platforms and training in the latest technologies
- Networking on an international scale, with financial support for attending international conferences and for research stays at other institutions
- Promotion of independence and self-management
- Intensive guidance and mentoring by a personal Thesis Committee
- Design of an individual training program
- Career promotion and training in management, leadership and communication
- Conferral of a doctorate from either Ludwig-Maximians-Universität (LMU) or Technische Universität München (TUM)
|November - 2019|