HELENA – an investment in the future
The Graduate School Environmental Health serves as an ideal career springboard through excellent research, training and networks. More...
The Postdoc Association at Helmholtz Zentrum München just celebrated its first anniversary. The next meeting will take place Thursday, November 14, at...
HELENA members can participate in classes offered by the LMU or TUM, independent of their affiliation with one of the universities
PD Dr. Stefanie Eyerich
"Chronic inflammatory skin diseases - a tale of diagnostics and therapy"
December 03, 2019, 3:30 - 5:00 pm
For the first time, doctoral supervisors from Technical University and Helmholtz Zentrum München have met for a joint training session in Neuherberg...
"From PhD to biotec-pharma consulting to self-employment"
Insights into career transitions
Dr. Nicola Bauer
November 19, 2019, 3:00 - 4:30 pm
HELENA provides exceptional opportunities for graduate students:
- Doctoral work in interdisciplinary research teams at one of the leading centers for health and environment research
- Intensive scientific training in one of the eight thematic fields
- Translational projects with close links between basic and clinical research
- Access to state-of-the-art platforms and training in the latest technologies
- Networking on an international scale, with financial support for attending international conferences and for research stays at other institutions
- Promotion of independence and self-management
- Intensive guidance and mentoring by a personal Thesis Committee
- Design of an individual training program
- Career promotion and training in management, leadership and communication
- Conferral of a doctorate from either Ludwig-Maximians-Universität (LMU) or Technische Universität München (TUM)
|May - 2019|