The TUM Graduate School offers professional, discipline-related proofreading of academic articles in English language. This service is free of charge for all HELENA-TUM-GS members.
Detailed instructions for the submission of articles can be found on the “Proofreading Service” information sheet.
- Membership in HELENA and working contract with HMGU
- Registration at TUM (doctoral candidacy list)
- The applying graduate student must be the first/main author of the article
- The article must be ready for submission
- The article must be submitted to an international, peer-reviewed journal, edited volume or conference
- The supervisor must agree to the proofreading being processed by an external agency
For additional information, please click here.